Sunday, May 16, 2010

last day of vacation

Well my vacation was pretty boring. I did get home for the weekend, which was nice but short. Monday I went to work to write the schedule and Tuesday we went to see John's doctor. Wednesday I went and got my nails done and had a pedicure. Thursday I went to work to wrap my pallets to go on the truck Friday. And then Friday I went to work at 5:30am to unload the truck but I left at 8am and came home and waited for my friend Anne Marie to call me to go to lunch. So I met her and her children for lunch at Old Country Buffet. Then came home and waited for John to come home from work and then we went to dinner but I was still full from lunch since we didn't eat until 2pm. Saturday we got up and I made dip and cleaned and cut up vegatables to take to Annie's for a get together. We got to Annies and went to Nicholas' baseball game which was so nice to watch. Then we came back to Annies and Addrienne and Pat and David and Christopher were there so we checked out Chris' new Mercedeze Benz. Cool car. Its a convertable. NICE. Steve and Vicky got there and then Renee and Shawn and then the party began. We sat out on the deck, which is my favorite place in the Summer, I wish we had one. I like to sit outside in the sun.

No comments: