Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting close

So we go on vacation in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. This week is a long one, I have off today and its the first day off in the middle of the week in a long time. Tomorrow and Saturday I work open to close and Friday til 6pm. Sunday I'm off and Johns daughter and our grandchildren are supposed to be coming for a visit. Today I'm supposed to finish up cleaning the spare bedrooms and the bathroom. We can actually see the hall going up to the attic, thanks to John. I want John to put shelves in the bathroom closet so I can store the blankets and sheets better. I'm going to catch up on my soap opera for an hour and then its back to work upstairs. The property manager is here finishing painting the front door and that will finish the front porch yay. I want to buy rocking chairs to put out there. So last night I booked our vacation house for our October vacation. We got the same house we had last year. I'm so sad because my parents won't be joining us this year, it isn't going to be the same. But Annie and BJ will be coming this year, they missed last year. Elizabeths boyfriend Jessie will be coming also this year. And Johns mother said her sister and nephew may come down for the weekend and get a hotel room. So back to the cleaning, I promised John I won't let the house get all cluttered up again. I hope I can keep my promise.