Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day off

So I'm surfing the internet and I want to make some Oatmeal, maybe I will go in the kitchen and make some. I would have to empty the dishwasher in order to put my dirty dishes in it. I just don't have the energy. I think today we are taking the boat to get the gas motor fixed so we can put the boat in the Sesquehanna River and the Chesapeake Bay. John wants to pull the boat with my truck, Well the ball is not on the hitch so I don't know if that will happen or not. So yesterday I went to work and there was still ad signs that hadn't been put up for the Sale that started Sunday. I was not happy at all. So I ran around and put them up. I'm so tired of doing stuff that was supposed to be done the day before. So I'm off today so we will see what gets done today. I saw signs of some animal that has been in the yard, I wonder what it is? The weather has been so nice the last couple of days. I should wash my truck.

No comments: