Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fitness Club

So Sunday when we went down to Delaware to get the wireless dog fence I saw that there was a new fitness center that has opened in the shopping center that our grocery store is at. So I looked it up on the internet and went to tour it today and joined and then tonight me and John went or an orientation and a program for us to work on. We were there for 1 1/2 hours learning about the equipment and taking a fitness test and getting our blood pressure taken and weight all that other stuff. We had to do sit ups for 1 minute to see how many we could do, I did 29 and then we had to measure how far we could reach past our toes and we walked on the tread mill and recorded our heart rate. I didn't even get a chance to tan. So tomorrow will be our first day of a real work out. We are going to do resistance training everyother day and cardio everyday. I'm hoping to loose 30 lbs in 5 months and 4 dress sizes. Wish me luck.

No comments: