Sunday, March 7, 2010

disappointing news

Hello all, I know it has been a while since I have blogged. I have been excited about a friend of mine coming back to work for the company and working for me at my store to help me get the store running without me there all the time so I can get promoted to a District Manager or at least keep moving up to get there eventually. I may have to run a more profitable bigger store before I can be a District Manager. So my friend interviewed with my boss on Friday and he offered her a store, which is great for her and I'm happy for her but I don't know what this means for me. I don't know if he will give me another assistant and send my assistant I have now to another store or if he will just keep it the way it is now. Whatever happens I will make the best of it. I'm just feeling a little down right now that what I had planned won't happen now. I don't know if he doesn't want to help me move up, which will only look good on his review if he gets a manager promoted to a District Manager. I will keep you up dated.

No comments: